Saturday, September 27, 2008

Photo Hunt: Theme The View





Every Saturday tnchick posts up a theme for people to post pictures on their blog. This week's theme is The View. Some of the pictures from above are from a cruise I took in late July to the Caribbean! These sunset pictures were taken on the second day at sea, and it was just beautiful. Every few minutes the sun would change, and I couldn't stop snapping my camera. The last picture is from our final stop on Royal Carribean at Labadee. I never thought I'd see water so clear I could see fish!

5 comments:

lucy said...

The caribbean is an amazing place isn't it? Your photos make it look surreal. Can anything realy be that beautiful?

sammawow said...

Those are brilliant sunsets! And I love the fish in the ever-so clear water! Nice views for the theme!

mistyeiz said...

gosh, those sunsets are absolutely amazing!!

http://www.mistyeiz.com/2008/09/27/what-a-gorgeous-view/

Digital Polaroids said...

The fish underwater... what a beautiful place!

stan said...

those shots are awesome! great job!