Saturday, September 20, 2008

Photo Hunt: Theme Today is Road




Every week there is a theme posted on Photohunt by tnchick to post a photo on your blog of the theme of the week. This weeks theme is The Road. There are my pictures! They were taken on top of a little mountain village in Sicily! The town is called Erice and over looks the beautiful sea! Many of the streets in the town have cobble stones all around. I just love how it elongates the roads! If you ever go to Sicily, you should definitely check this town out! It's well worth the trip!!!

6 comments:

Sallyacious said...

Ooooh. Love the old stone roads. They'd be a pain to ride a bicycle on, but they're so lovely. My post this week also features a stone road. Of a different kind. I don't normally post my url in the comments, but you can't get there from my signature here: www.sallyacious.com

Enigma said...

Wonderful shots of old roads. Thank you for sharing. I took the railroad theme but had some fun with low angles. Glad you are having fun on PH!

Powell River Books said...

So beautiful it seems a shame to drive on it. I invite you to come see my pictures of a few roads less traveled. - Margy

stan said...

I truly like the stony roads. Great take on the theme!

Clara said...

Beautiful pictures. I want to go thru that archway and see what adventures lay on the other side!

Baker Watson said...

Cobblestone roads and streets have so much character.

Good choices for the theme.

Baker